Why Anything & Everything ????

Monday, August 28, 2006

" Think of a name for your blog ", that was something that got me up straight and wondering !!! What the heck! I think of so many goddamm things & this is something that really got me into a tizzy !

I wondered & thought of a lot, of fancy stuff that would show what I really wanted in the blog ... But then I realized I'm not a machine, programmed and limited to one line of thought with definite boundaries to stretch my imagination.

I am " Only Human " a well said statement in most fictional works, where there's a Android or a Terminator(That's what it's know as more popularly)kicking the crap outta me; Human, that's what makes me so unique , that my boundries are only limited by imagination... nothing stopping me to go beyond more than what i have already come along on ... That's why the

" Anything and evrything "


Please take a moment to express your view of this blog, it's a simple vote to tell me how good my blog is. The Poll Link is on the left side of the page embedded in the sidebar

0 comments:

Followers

If You Have Benefitted From This Site Please Donate To Keep It Alive

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP