Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows leaked

Wednesday, July 18, 2007




Yup , it’s true a photographed version of the Deathly Hallows is out today on the net. I did read the entire copy, but I guess I’ll still buy the book this Saturday :-)

So the spoilers !!!! Naaaahh … I’m not going to tell you, I would be such a kill joy if I did. I guess you would never probably come to my blog again too if do mention it.

Some facts about the last book that’s been leaked.
-->> The size of the JPEG images is around 75 MB !!!

-->> The last word is not scar (or at least this is what I know)

-->> The last line of the book is this "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

-->> The First chapter is “The Dark Lord Ascending”

-->> Page 344 & 345 of the book talks about the actual scenario where James and Lilly Potter are murdered.

-->> The first line in Page 344 is “ Hold him off, without a wand in his hand! … He laughed before casting the curse …
“ Avada Kedavra…”


-->> Snape was never a bad guy ;-0

-->> Snape was deeply in love with Lilly Potter (Harry's Mother)

-->> The last Chapter before the Epilouge is " The Flaw in the Plan "

-->> Harry calls Voldemort "Riddlle" in the Final battle. Just the way dumbeldore addressed Voldemort.

-->> The Epilouge is " Nineteen Years Latter"

-->> Lupin & Tongs are killed

-->> Harry Survies the Killing curse for the Second Time ( But that does not mean the third is safe ;-0 )

-->> I would love to tell you who died & how "HE" died... But noooo , i'm stopping :)

Ok lemme stop or I’ll end up spoiling the fun ;-)

Hold tight guys, 21 July is just 2 days away :-) You could just buy the book then :-)







Look at the main page of the blog for more on Harry Potter & Other Stuff, the link to main page is THIS

0 comments:

Followers

If You Have Benefitted From This Site Please Donate To Keep It Alive

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP